Are you looking for a coach to help you grow your leadership skills in the tech industry?
As a former executive, I understand the challenges women face in tech companies. As someone who has led shared software services groups, I have strategies for managing stakeholders, improving employee engagement, simplifying communication, and driving change across an organization. As a working parent, I know how difficult it can be to balance everything. Using a unique blend of mentoring and coaching, I listen to my clients’ concerns, share my experience, and help them with practical, actionable advice. For example,
- Do you want to get better at driving change across business units?
- Do you need to build a shared vision across teams?
- Do you need new ways to keep track of details without being a micromanager?
- Do you want to get better at delegation?
- Do you want to improve employee engagement?
- Are you looking for strategies to survive and thrive in an acquisition?
- Do you want to have a sponsor or mentor but not sure how to engage with one?
- Are you tired of listening to your inner critic?
- Do you want more work/life balance?
I can help you with these topics or work with you on other areas you want to improve. Along the way, I’ll share my experience and insight while coaching you to become a better leader. My packages include:
|Individual Mentor Coaching||Group Mentoring|
|Personalized mentor coaching, with an assessment and five 1-hour sessions (3 months) or eight 1-hour sessions (6 months).||Group mentoring for 15 employees at your company, with monthly 1-hour meetings covering a range of career topics. 6-12 month packages.|
|“Just in time” mentor coaching, with monthly phone calls for your top-of-mind concerns. 6-12 month packages.||Online group mentoring (through Femgineer Friends) for engineers, product managers, & entrepreneurs. Individuals can sign up for 1 month or an ongoing subscription.|
Contact me for more information.