Do you want to retain your female employees? Increase the diversity of your management team by promoting women from within? Develop leadership skills and foster a network for women at your company?
For the cost of an executive coach for just one person, I coach 15 women to be stronger leaders and be prepared to take on larger management roles. My Women’s Leadership Forum is a unique 6-month group coaching program.
I enjoy working with groups of women to help them develop leadership skills highly relevant to their career and closely tied to your company’s culture and business model. Each month in this 6-month leadership program covers a different topic, such as:
- Building your network strategically
- Increasing your visibility
- Influencing without authority
- Leveraging metrics like an executive
- Being more strategic
- Presenting with confidence
- Rising above office housework
- Engaging sponsors and mentors
- Ignoring your inner critic
- Creating your personal brand
- And other topics to meet your needs
After offering my Women’s Leadership Forum for four cohorts, NextRoll reported:
“Since launching the program we have increased the number of women in people management positions to 40%, up from 27% in 2016, and look forward to growing that number in the coming years.”
Another Silicon Valley company found the Women’s Leadership Forum had a strong impact on both engagement and skill development. Because of my program, their employees:
Developed skills that have an impact on the business (100%)
Felt more prepared for their next promotion (100%)
Built relationships that will benefit their career at the company (100%)
Have the skills to effectively mentor other women (92%). This was a significant indicator of scalability for this client.
Were more likely to recommend the company as a great place to work (100%)
- A customized syllabus to meet your group’s needs
- Six two-hour group coaching sessions, held conveniently at your office
- For up to 15 women and non-binary individuals
- Homework assignments to complete between sessions
- Monthly 1-on-1 coaching calls (Premium level only)
As a former software engineer and an experienced executive, I understand the challenges women face in tech companies. I have strategies for increasing visibility, learning to be more strategic, rebranding, becoming more confident, managing stakeholders, increasing employee engagement, and driving change across an organization.
Interested? Let’s talk about how to customize this package to meet your needs. Contact me to start the dialog.