I enjoy working with groups of women to help them develop leadership skills highly relevant to their career and closely tied to the company’s culture and business model. Each month in this 6-month leadership program covers a different topic, such as:
- Building your network strategically
- Increasing your visibility
- Rising above office housework
- Engaging sponsors and mentors
- Ignoring your inner critic
- Leveraging metrics like an executive
- Being more strategic
- Presenting with confidence
- Creating your personal brand
- Giving and receiving feedback
- And other topics to meet your needs
- A customized syllabus to meet your group’s needs
- 6 group coaching sessions, lasting 90 minutes, for up to 15 women at your office
- Homework assignments, such as activities and worksheets to complete between sessions
- Monthly 1-on-1 coaching calls (Premium level only)
In 2016, a large Silicon Valley company hired Karen to run the Women’s Leadership Forum for two groups. They found the program had a strong impact on both employee engagement and skill development.
Because of the Women’s Leadership Forum, attendees
- Developed skills that have an impact on the business (100%)
- Felt more prepared for their next promotion (100%)
- Built relationships that will benefit their career at the company (100%)
- Have the skills to effectively mentor other women (92%). This is a significant indicator of scalability for this client.
- Were more likely to recommend the company as a great place to work (100%)
As an experienced executive, I understand the challenges women face in tech companies. As someone who has been a start-up CEO and has led shared software services groups in larger companies, I have strategies for networking, increasing visibility, measuring impact, communicating with stakeholders, improving employee engagement, and driving change across an organization. As a working parent, I know how difficult it can be to balance everything.
Interested? Let’s talk about how to customize this package to meet your needs. Contact me to start the dialog.