There’s hype, there’s controversy. Personally, I’m ready to be part of Sheryl Sandberg’s Lean In movement! Are you interested as well? Here are some things you can do to participate today:
- Pre-order a copy of “Lean In” from Amazon or your favorite bookseller.
- Clear your calendar for March 11, when your book will arrive. You know you will want to read it right away.
- Join the movement. Enter your email address at http://www.leanin.org/.
- Show your friends that you are leaning in by liking the Lean In Facebook page.
- Contribute to the professional conversation by joining the Lean In LinkedIn group.
- Tweet with the hashtag #leaningin.
- Share your personal story of a time you chose between fear and leaning in. Post it on the Lean In site.
My next steps, once I read the book:
- Write about the intersection (or perhaps collision?!) of parenting and leaning-in.
- Start or join a lean-in circle.
What ideas do you have for contributing to this movement? I’d like to hear from you!
© 2013 by Karen Catlin. All rights reserved.